Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy Weekend!












So many people to see...so much to do!!! We had such a good weekend! 1 week and counting and I am back to work! :( Trying to fit as much fun time in before that happens. Friday night Mike, Falon and Trio came for a visit. We had dinner and played games and I must say that I kicked b-u-t-t in poker which rarely happens...in the end, Falon and I called it a tie but I think I won! :)
Saturday we woke up to Sunshine...what a nice change!
Sunday Kyle went to Josh's to watch the Jets get enilated in a game against the colts which led to Josh being bald! Yup he lost a bet and had to shave his head! Meanwhile Tristan and I spent the day with Grammy Tammy and aunt Sheyann! We had so much fun!!! We watched movies, played hangman and ate lots of fudge bars and rice crispie treats! Gotta love spending the day at mom/grammy's house!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of you and Tristan. I finished up the fudge bars last night. Like I needed anymore of those.....Sunday was great. Grammy loves you Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so fun! Good job taking him out on hikes...he's going to be a nature boy...I just know it! Hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete