Monday, January 31, 2011

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

"And so live well, Laugh often too, and more....LOVE MUCH! "  A motto to live by and that's just what we are doing!  My cheeks hurt constantly these days smiling at laughing with the family that I have been so blessed with.  Today is Monday which is normally not my favorite day of the week, however this morning I'm still filled with that warm and fuzzy feeling from the weekend I've just had.  First and most importantly, my wonderful husband took the morning shift both Saturday and Sunday and this mama got to sleep in!  To most sleeping in is like 11 or 12 (which sounds amazing by the way) but to me anything past 5 am is pure bliss!  I think I got 8 hours of sleep both nights which has not happened in over a year...so thank you Kyle.

The best thing that happened this month was our lil Lion Gav pie and the rest of the Rosellini family got to leave the hospital on go home with a healthy lil guy!!!  What a scary week that was...So glad that Gavin is feeling better, happy, healthy and home... with I could say the same for his crib bumpers! (boog - thats funny...im funny huh!? )

Gavin with Tristans Sammy the Sock monkey...first day in the hospital! :(  Broke my heart when I walked in the room and saw this sad lil guy! :(
 
So...I baked him a cake!!  Pretty sure the picture of this that I sent is what brought him back to health!!  Okay...that and a lot of Prayer!!! :)

 
Now...as you can see he is back to his book worm self!! :)  Look out James Patterson...you might have some competition on your hands!

Obviously a week in hospital is tiring to Daddy!

So...life is good!  Tristan is growing like a weed and starting to talk all the time!  In his vocabulary is Daddy, Sadie, Meow Meow, Thank you, Bath, Up....NOT in his vocabulary...Mama?!?!?  He can plan on repaying me for this the rest of his life!  Can't wait for the day to hear that sweet lil voice say Mommy...that will be a blog worthy event!!! :)  Also blog worthy was our trip to Jack and Jills for Tristans first haircut!!! It was getting a little out of control!!  I highly recommend this salon for all first haircuts!  He got to sit in a Go Cart - You can't beat that!  They did a cute lil card for him with some of the curls they cut off that says Tristans first haircut!  Of course I did the cheesy mom thing and got the whole thing on video as well as snapping pictures with both the camera and my cell phone! :)

That's it for today but here's a lil eye candy for you viewing pleasure....
Pre Haircut!!!



This ones for you Grampa Mike!!! 



Day at the park with Mommy!!

My favorite Girl! :)



Hitching a ride with Daddy!

Paige and Tristan...uh oh! :)


Mommy and Tristan having a moment!

Watching his favorite music video...Sugarland "Stay"

Scaling the big wall at the park!!!




Grandma D!!  Thanks for our date day on Saturday!

My two favorite guys!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaa - best blog post to date. Very Witty. Here are my fav's in no specific order of favoriteness - 1. Gavin reading his books 2. His get well cake really cheered him up and put him on the mend 3. LOVE T's new handsome haircut and 4. Can't get enough of the pic with the two of you!! So happy to be with his MAMA! Love you - let's hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...you have so beat me to the punch with the updating lately. You've offically passed the baton to me as Bad Blogger!

    ReplyDelete