Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It took a week...

And today it happened....he caught me off guard while I was changing one of his many many stinky diapers. I hear something...it sounds like water dripping or spraying. Sure enough he is peeing and I have nothing covering the down stairs!!! To his dismay im sure, he missed me however he did not miss the changing table and himself! haha! A milestone in my journey of mommy hood! ;) A journey I must say that I think I was born for! I love being a mom and wouldn't change anything for a minute! He's the light of our lives (thats for you Dad and Boog)!!!! Im behind on getting pictures up from Sundays visitors - not sure what I've been doing with my time but I better get on top of it!!! Josh and Lindsay came over in the morning to watch football and to convert Tristan early to a Jets fan! Then Grammy Tammy, Aunt Sheyenn, Aunt Jessi, Uncle Geno and cousin Gavin came over bringing lunch! This was the first meeting for Gavin and Tristan - Although they kept their conversation short and sweet I believe that they had an instant connection over binkys and stinky diapers! Our day isn't over yet, Kyles aunt Jamie and aunt Brinky came over in the afternoon with pasta for dinner and bagels for breakfast...yes we are very spoiled these days!!




































1 comment:

  1. Only 9 more to go Lex to fulfill your girlhood dream! :-) You are a beautiful mommy and yes, born a nurturer. We love you....see you tomorrow! Do I have to share T with anybody besides Shey?

    ReplyDelete