Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Waiting on Tristan

That title sounds like the cowboy poem from 8 Seconds "Waitin on Lane"! haha! Here we are November 4th and still no Tristan. We had what I like to call a practice round on his due date November 1st that left us feeling even more anxious and crazy!!!

I've been meaning to start a blog for the little guy and now that he is so generously providing me with this extra time, I'm finally doing it!!

To say the very least...i'm not a very good pregnant lady! Don't get me wrong...I love that he is in there cooking and I can't even explain how happy it makes me feel when he starts moving around...however...I'm not a big fan the the whole making a person process! haha! I complain a lot and am so lucky that I have a wonderful husband that puts up with me and friends and family that listen to me complain!

The nursery is finished and so so cute! We did crazy bright blue and green, very similar to the Sounders or the Seahawks. At first I was skeptical but it has all come together and is fantastic! We have been given so many things to make it complete! Thanks to Grammy Tammy he has a beautiful new crib that hopefully he will sleep many hours in! Kelsey has given us a wardrobe fit for a king and we couldn't be more grateful! Not to mention so many things from his other grandparents (both sets) and all of his ] aunties!!! A wonderful baby shower was thrown for this lil man by his Aunty Jessi, Grammy Tammy, Grandma Kerry and Aunty Falon early October. I can't believe how blessed we are.

Hopefully today is the day - November 4th sounds like a pretty good birthday to me! We will keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've done an amazing job Lexi! You've juggled work, home, pregnancy AND made it look easier than it is! You amaze me and I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete