Saturday, March 20, 2010

POOP POOP A DOOP

I'm not a mind reader but I can probably tell you two things that crossed your mind when you saw the date and title of this blog 1) Wow...two days in a row a new blog!  This girl is on top of it! haha! 2) Tell me she isn't really blogging about poop!?!?  And OOOOHHHH YESSSS i'm blogging about poop.  The point of a blog is to keep friends and family updated on your day to day life and let me tell you...poop is a BIG part of that these days!  With the good...you get the gross! :)
Let me paint you a picture...Tristan in his Bumbo while Mom is getting ready for the day and what do I hear...AN EXPLOSION.  But I've learned this lil guy does not stop at one explosion...he takes his time...hold on to your newspapers as he grows up because I'm sure he's gonna be a reading pooper (which is soo bizare to me when people do that - in and out people...poop wipe flush!).  Anyways, he continues his duty and I give him his space...lots of space.  So I'm sure he's done...pick him up out of his Bumbo...I kid you not his whole rear end is wet from the outside of his clothes.  Oh yes...as Jenny McCarthy would put it he sh&t up his back!  And down his legs and ruined his oh so cute overall outfit for the day!
So after careful precision getting the clothes off without getting the stinky sticky green ewwww on his face I did what any mom would do...took them out to the yard to hose them off!  Not Tristan of course but yes the clothes...i found myself with no other option other then throwing the outfit in the diaper genie and forgetting it ever existed...too cute for that!  Tristan went straight to the tub for inpromptu bath time.  Rubber Ducky was thrilled to see us!
Anyways, I'm sure your thrilled I shared and even more thrilled that yes there are pictures below.  I took pictures because every time Kyle changes a poopy diaper he swears its the biggest one yet.  I had to prove to him that today the trophy is mine.  This was definately the biggest yet and unfortunately not the biggest ever to come! 
HAPPY SATURDAY! ;)

3 comments:

  1. That is beyong funny Lex! Just wait till he starts in on full time human food. You'll be hosing him and his clothes. Since we know girls don't ____ I didn't ever experience that because I didn't have a boy. You are right - I'm kidding. Your dad and I woke up one morning Lex to the thrill of having to wipe down your entire crib AFTER getting you out of it because you had 'decorated' everything within range in 'deca poop'! Payback now for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh....I only have one word for you...GRODY! I can't believe you took pic's....I had to cut Gavin out of a onesie because I couldn't get it off of him with-out it getting all over his face! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete