Monday, March 22, 2010

SLUMBER PARTAAAY!!!

The Bailey residence was blessed with an extra special guest Saturday night.  My lil sis and Tristan's favorite youngest auny Sheyann aka Twink came to stay the night with us.  We were ready to party!  Mom and I met halfway in Dupont for coffee at Starbucks to start off the slumber party.  With a stop at nutritionally excellant McDonalds on the way home we were well on our way to a belly ache from all the snacks we were about to consume!  We made a wonderful pigs nest in the game room in front of the big screen TV, watched a movie and then both fell asleep after 1 movie!  Can't party like I used to!  In the morning, keeping my promise, I slaved over the stove to make Twinks favorite for breakfast....Spaghettios!!!  Thanks for coming to stay with us...we had a great time! ;)  Can't wait to do it again :)

Gotta love cell phone cameras!!  Sorry the pics are so dark! :(

3 comments:

  1. Good blogger good blogger! Yeah! Sad, this sissy wasn't invited to the slumber party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm pretty sure sisser was at Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cup runs over and over and over again. My three lovely girls, a baby here and a baby there! Only Jesus can restore like that! I am blessed beyond measure. I love you little Tristan. You make my heart dance!

    ReplyDelete